Employment laws govern all aspects of the relationships between employers and employees. While many have been designed to protect the rights of employees, these laws maintain a balance of fairness and equity between employers and employees that is vital to the health of all businesses.
Knowledgeable and Experienced
Joette S. Doran & Associates, P.C. is available to provide assistance in employment law whether for advice and consultation or by representation in state and federal administrative agencies and courts, mediation and arbitration. Representation includes the following employment law matters:
- Discrimination claims based on Race, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Age or Disability
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Wrongful Termination
- Severance and Separation Agreements
- Contract Issues including, Confidentiality, Non-Competition and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Wage Actions-Illinois Wage Payment and Employment Act, Fair Labor Standards Act
The firm is committed to ensuring that every client receives personalized attention, including regular updates regarding case progress and options. While achieving a swift resolution is the goal whenever possible, we do not hesitate to take cases to court when a better outcome can be achieved in that way.